10.8.07

tropikala

Lately, my nick name issue popped up again. Some experience “technical difficulties”, I experience identity difficulties. Have I chosen the right one for me? I feel like I wanna name myself again. Be blanc and new and customise myself. Give myself a new skin along with a new template, a new header along with a new face.

Instead, I made my profile on imeem which is way better than the crappy myspace. Nobody’s there yet though. It feels lonely. You play some music and it’s like hearing the echo of your voice in an empty apartment. Hello… ello… llo… lo…

I paused for 2 seconds, before I tape the general info, to decide whether or not I’ll start integrating all my profiles with the same nickname, but no, not this time. I’ll keep giving each profile a new nick. It’s more trouble and definitely more fun this way.

I see that the busy bee is experiencing the same id difficulties? He has started an exclusively musical blog as the bug. In less than a month he has posted 28 posts. It’s hard to catch him up. You should check it and be grateful to him.

You can also try to find the new Μ.Ι.Α - Kala (out there on the 20th) in here allready playing for the 3rd time since this morning. I’m in a hard core fun mood. It’s the last day at work. Happy summer kids here I coma coma. Bang!

3 comments:

Кроткая said...

χα...
πρόβλημα ταυτότητας!?!?

cheshire cat said...

ούτε η πρώτη, ούτε η τελευταία φορά...

cheshire cat said...

multiple personality disorder
:)