Christmas passed unnoticed. As much as Christmas can pass unnoticed. I mean the Christmas spirit didn't work this time. I don't mean that EVERYTHING wasn't decorated like Christmas. I don't mean that EVERYBODY didn't go out shopping. I don't mean that i didn't tried my mom's turkey. All I mean is that I have Christmas lights in my room the year round, so everywhere i go is like being in my room. And that -sorry mom- i don't appreciate turkey without stuffing, but the salad was really good!
While EVERYBODY spent their time shopping, making themselves pretty and going out to smoky places, i spent some time watching tv and trying to figure out my blogger existential crisis. Why start a blog? What start writing here? Is this a good way and place to try to make sense on what's going on in my life?
While the previous questions remain unanswered i have come to the following conclusions. Christmas time tv is ridiculous. Not that normal time tv is not, but each end of the year, fake show biz faces with a microphone in their hand ask other more famous fake show biz faces to send out their greetings to people. To people who watch obviously and i was one of them. So, if all those wishes come true, 2006 will be the year of my life!
It's hard though to handle so much goodness coming out to reach you and i ended up having a headache and an excuse for rejecting all the propositions of going out. Merry Christmas guys, I'm feeling a little sick see you probably next year.
2 comments:
SPY, LOVE THE SITE, AND YES, I READ GREEK. ENJOYED VERY MUCH THE TWO THAT I READ AND THE ONE IN ENGLISH ABOUT CHRISTMAS. WE SHOULD TALK VERY SOON. I MISS YOU. I HOPE YOU ARE WELL!!!--MUCH LOVE VASILIKI--AKA--BILLIE
Hey billie I miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiss u...
Post a Comment